The Quiksilver Pro is a popular surfing event held on the Gold Coast each year at Snapper Rocks Coolangatta.
This event includes a series of programs with a number of top Australian surfers heading to this unique event to compete and win the title.
Quiksilver Pro 2017 – Mens Championship Surfing at Snapper Rocks, Gold Coast
The Quiksilver Pro is the opening event of the Samsung Men’s Championship Tour that is conducted all around the world.
To help the accommodate the influx of visitors, the nearby areas offer a wide array of accommodation options; including hotels, apartments, holiday homes, and for those travelling with pets can also check out the many pet-friendly caravan park and resorts near the beach.
With the vibrant coastline serving as the back drop, the festive atmosphere is continued back in town with a variety of restaurants and pubs with live music, shopping stalls and many other beachside activities.
The following dates have been scheduled for the 2017 Men’s Championship Season all over the world:
- Quiksilver Pro Gold Coast – 14-25 March
- Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach – 24 March-5 April
- Drug Aware Margaret River Pro – 8-19 April
- Rio Pro – 10-21 May
- Fiji Pro – 5-17 June
- J-Bay Open – 6-17 July
- Billabong Pro Teahupo’o – 19-30 August
- Hurley Pro at Trestles – 7-18 September
- Quiksilver Pro France – 4-15 October
- Moche Rip Curl Pro Portugal – 18-29 October
- Billabong Pipe Masters – 8-20 December
While spending your day watching this popular surfing event, why not take a break and check out the region’s most scenic attractions.
So come to the Quiksilver Pro and watch some of the worlds best surfers in action!